- Jan. 21: Summer 2014 Applications - We are now accepting applications for the summer term residence. If you are a newly admitted FIC student, please apply now. SFU students must be formally admitted to the university prior to your application being processed.
- Jan 3: Fall 2014 Availability - new SFU Students are highly recommended to apply for fall term residency as soon as possible after you've applied to the university for admissions
READ THIS BEFORE YOU APPLY
HOW TO LOG IN - DO YOU HAVE A HOUSING ID AND PASSWORD?
- To get your Housing ID Number, you must click on the Register button located beside the Log In button on the top right hand corner of this page.
- Your Housing ID will be emailed to you. Make sure to save and remember this information.
ALREADY HAVE AN ID OR PREVIOUSLY APPLIED FOR RESIDENCE?
NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION INFORMATION?
Did you skip a step? Not pay the application fee? Or just leave your application incomplete? Simply log in again and complete the application form.
Please note that once you complete a section, you CANNOT make any changes.
If you forgot something or need to make changes in a section that you've already completed, please call 778.782.4201 or email email@example.com
- Skip this step when completing your application!
- Please see here for room selection information, instructions and dates.
Got Questions about Applying to Simon Fraser University? Please contact SFU Student Services or phone 778-782-6930.
Got Questions about Applying for Residence & Housing? Contact us at: 778-782-4201 or via firstname.lastname@example.org